Brokenwood Wines Rosato Partito Hunter Valley Weekend Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the draw to win a weekend in the Hunter Valley, form part of these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The promotion will be conducted for direct customers of Brokenwood Wines.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of Brokenwood Wines, their agents, contractors, consultants and their immediate families (including de facto spouses) or any other persons assisting with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any person who tampers with the promotion process, including but not limited to, anyone who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions
5. The Promoter is Brokenwood Wines Pty Ltd of 401-427 McDonalds Road, POKOLBIN NSW (ABN 14 611 823 425) Telephone: (02) 4998 7559.
6. To enter customers must, during the Promotional Period (as defined below):
a. Purchase in a single transaction 12 or more bottles of Brokenwood Rosato direct from Brokenwood Wines, via the website (www.brokenwood.com.au), phone, or cellar door outlet ("eligible purchase") and obtain a promotional coded voucher for gift with purchase redemption. Customers are to retain the store receipt or order number for proof of purchase;
b. Brokenwood staff will ensure all entrants details are submitted into the draw, including providing the entrants full name, postcode of current residence, valid email address and contact telephone number.
7. The promotion commences at 9.00am Monday 1st October 2021 and redemptions close at 11.59pm Monday 28th February 2022 ("promotional period")
8. Multiple redemptions are permitted subject to the following: (a) twelve bottles equates to one entry.
9. Total prize pool value is over $5,000.00. Entries only available within the promotional period and until the product “2021 Brokenwood Rosato” is sold out.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including a redeemer’s identity and age) and to disqualify any redeemer who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the redeemer.
12. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete and indecipherable redemptions will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding redemption invalid.
13. The Promoters decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever the prize is not redeemed cash will not be awarded in lieu.
15. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any redemption; and/or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
16. As a condition of entering this promotion, a redeemer consents to, the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The redeemer agrees that, they will participate in all reasonable promotional activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes
all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or
otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any tax implications;
(e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) the Gift with Purchase or use of the Gift with Purchase.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Gift with Purchase suppliers and for any purpose required under Australian lottery legislation or any other regulatory authority. Redemption is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Redeemers should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoters Sales & Marketing Manager, Carlee Watson at: email@example.com or (02) 4998 7559. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. By participating in the Promotion, a redeemer also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the redeemer’s personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the redeemer in the future with information on special offers or to provide the entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email)
or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future.
20. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the recommendations of the Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Governments information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
Authorised under permit number: NSW Only: Permit number: TP/01310