VIP Soil-to-Cellar Experience
A rare opportunity to gain exclusive access to one of Australia’s most iconic vineyards and taste Brokenwood’s flagship Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz, whilst enjoying a unique and personalised soil-to-cellar experience. Brokenwood’s Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz is consistently recognized as the best single site shiraz in New South Wales and sits in the top echelon of Australian wine.
PRIVATE TOUR INCLUSIONS
- On arrival, enjoy 3 oysters perfectly matched with 3 styles of Brokenwood Semillon in the private Graveyard Tasting Room.
- Go behind the scenes on a detailed tour of the winery and take a close look at the famous Graveyard vines with a personal host.
- Enjoy a locally sourced 4 course degustation lunch with expertly matched award-winning Brokenwood wines, including a glass of the iconic Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz.
- Complete your experience with a gourmet grazing platter amongst the wine barrels and be one of the first to taste Brokenwood’s pre-release Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz.
- Take home your own bottle of current release Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz.
- Delve deep into the history of Brokenwood Wines with your own personal host for the day*.
- Take a detailed look at the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of the Hunter Valley - the exceptional Graveyard Shiraz vines.
- Learn the secrets of wine production, venturing behind the scenes into our winery facilities and barrel hall.
- Explore the Hunter’s largest (and brand new) cellar door.
- Experience an intimate fine dining experience with a chef-selected seasonal menu paired with Brokenwood wines.
*Mandarin speaking host available on request.
Brokenwood Wines is located in the world-renowned Hunter Valley wine region, approximately 2.5 hours drive from Sydney Airport (178km) or 1 hour from Newcastle Airport (68km). 401- 427 McDonalds Road, Pokolbin NSW Australia 2320.
Brokenwood Wines partners with luxury road and helicopter transfer companies. Options are available on request.
PRICE PER PERSON including GST
$1099 per person. Valid 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020.
$1149 per person. Valid 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021.
The private experience runs from 11am - 3pm with a minimum 2 and maximum 6 people. Not available Sundays or public holidays. Suitable for guests 18 years +. Dietary requests can be catered for.